The Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium welcomes oncology professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In order to optimize each attendee’s experience, the resources below are provided for use before, during, and after the Symposium.
Visit the Attendee Resource Center to access the following:
- Downloadable versions of the abstracts and program
- iPlanner app
- Virtual Meeting, posters, and access to the ASCO iMeeting app, which allows you to download videos to your mobile devices for offline viewing
- ABIM MOC, CME requests, Certificate of Attendance, and Feedback Form
Opens to registered attendees November 21.
Read Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium Daily News, the official news source for the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, for expert perspectives on controversial topics and session highlights.
Preview coverage will be available January 12.
View captured sessions and posters through Virtual Meeting, accessible via the Attendee Resource Center.
Presentations can be viewed after the meeting in three different ways:
- Computer — View via streaming video; presentations are searchable by title, author, or track
- Podcast — Choose from the captured presentations to create your personalized virtual meeting and download selected presentations to your computer or MP3-compatible hand-held device
- Mobile Device — Free ASCO iMeeting application for iPad and mobile-friendly site for iPhone and Android devices (Meeting Library)
Virtual Meeting is included in the registration fee.
Optimize your time onsite and participate in a networking event exclusively for early-career oncologists. Receive advice on career advancement from leaders in the field in an intimate networking reception.
Access the all-in-one resource for media and public affairs professionals including policies on embargoes, onsite press facilities locations and hours, and press staff contact information.
Patient advocates can learn about how to register. Patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates, can learn about research presented at the Symposium.
View details on visa information, including how to obtain your registration confirmation.
Read how the Symposium provides a unique platform to highlight the most advanced treatments, products, and services in cancer care. Find more information on how to apply for space as well as information on exhibitor policies and advertising opportunities.
Nonattendees may visit the Meeting Library to access the following resources:
- Abstracts (open access)
- Virtual Meeting (available for purchase)
- Slides (available for purchase; includes ability to download slides and posters)