All General Session and Oral Abstract Sessions at the Symposium will allow audience participation via Interact, powered by Sync. Please use the instructions below to submit your questions for speakers. Instructions may also be found in the Program, distributed onsite.
Interact, powered by Sync
Use Interact, powered by Sync, to
- View speaker slides on your personal device in real time
- Take notes on slides during sessions
- Pose questions to session faculty
- Use audience response technology to respond to polls
Access Interact in One of Two Ways:
Open a web browser and navigate to the URL based on the session location
Open the iPlanner app and select the Interact icon from the home screen.
Once the presentation begins, you will see the presenter’s slides on your device.
To use Interact:
- Tap the question mark icon to submit your question to faculty
- Tap the pencil icon to take notes (requries login with your name and email address). You will receive an email with a link to the slides and your notes after each session.
- Pinch and zoom on your phone or tablet to get a better look at each slide
- Tap the circle arrow icon if your device is not keeping up with the main screen in the room
- Questions? Visit the Tech Help Desk at the Internet Station.