- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Contact the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium exhibits team if you need assistance with your login information.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- A limited number of complimentary, in allotment, registrations are included per table. In allotment registrations must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, January 14, 2019. After this deadline, in allotment registrations may be subject to a $300 onsite processing fee.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Symposium meeting space.
- Exhibitor badges allow exhibitors to access all sessions in addition to the Exhibits.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the exhibit table.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Exhibits Room.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Hotel Reservation Poachers."
Hotel reservations, changes, or cancellations are no longer being accepted online. Changing or canceling an existing reservation? Contact the hotel directly at the phone number listed below. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid cancellation fees
Need to make a reservation? The following hotels might have availability; contact the hotel directly to inquire about available rooms. Discounted Symposium rates subject to availability.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Hilton Union Square
33 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
222 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
12 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Intercontinental Hotel San Francisco
888 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103,
Parc 55 San Francisco
55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Park Central San Francisco
50 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Questions? Contact Us
Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium Customer Service Center
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 888-788-1522 (within the U.S.) or +1-703-449-6418 (outside the U.S.)
Registration Email: email@example.com | Hotel Reservations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org