Exhibitor Registration will open in late October.
- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Contact the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium exhibits team if you need assistance with your login information.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- A limited number of complimentary, in allotment, registrations are included per table. In allotment registrations must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, January 14, 2019. After this deadline, in allotment registrations may be subject to a $300 onsite processing fee.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Symposium meeting space.
- Exhibitor badges allow exhibitors to access all sessions in addition to the Exhibits.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the exhibit table.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Exhibits Room.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Hotel Reservation Poachers."
Reserve a hotel room for the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.